We are currently seeking a Project Manager to develop and oversee a new project. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an innovative programme offering support for local older and young people, whilst enabling residents to connect with their community.
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements.
- Consistently monitoring the costs, progress and quality of a project and ensure timely delivery.
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders.
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members.
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers.
- Organising all project-related paperwork.
- You will have A-Level (or equivalent).
- You hold relevant qualifications or can demonstrate 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Understanding of the non-profit sector.
- Understanding and experience of project policy development.
- Excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders.
- A job with purpose. With us you will work in a team of engaged people and with your skills you can make a positive contribution to the community
- A positive and inspiring working atmosphere.
Application Deadline: Open
Starting date: Immediate
Location: East London/Remote
Terms: £12/hour. 16 hours a week. This is a two-year fixed term contract.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com