We are currently seeking a Project Manager to develop and oversee a new project. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an innovative programme offering holistic employability and enterprise programme that will develop sustainable independence for those struggling to achieve success in their economic pathways.
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements.
- Consistently monitoring the costs, progress and quality of a project and ensure timely delivery.
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders.
- Attend meetings and outreach sessions
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members.
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers
- Manage project staff and volunteers
- Organising all project-related paperwork.
- Other admin duties as required by the charity
- You will have A-Level (or equivalent).
- You hold relevant qualifications or can demonstrate 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Understanding of the non-profit sector.
- Understanding and experience of project policy development.
- Excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders.
- A job with purpose. With us you will work in a team of engaged people and with your skills you can make a positive contribution to the community
- A positive and inspiring working atmosphere.
Application Deadline: Open
Starting date: Immediate
Location: East London
Terms: £15 – £25/hour. 8 hours a week. This is a one-year fixed-term contract.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded: London Community Foundation